Exelus specializes in e-health solutions and is a leader in mobile telemedicine. Our plaform Nomadeec allows a seamless communication between field practitioners and dispatch centers.
Our range also covers teleconsultation and tele-expertise.
We are looking out for an Export Area Manager (EMEA) to pursue our growth.
Your mission :
- Contribute to define and implement our strategy
- Lead comprehensive market analysis and identify growth opportunities
- Prospect and manage a portfolio made of direct customers and distributors
- Be able to present our solutions
- Monitor competition
- Lead regulatory surveillance and follow up registration procedures when needed
- Draw up contracts
- Collaborate with our R&D Departement, especially when it comes to specification or launching phases with our clients
- Participate in several professional fairs
Your profile :
- Master in Management
- Fluent English, proficient French, another European language is a plus.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in international business development, acquired in Health Saas or medical equipment.
- Hospitals and/or ambulance service companies and/or nursing homes are familiar to you
- Experience in long and complex sales cycles
- Ability to start from scratch and to position very innovative products
- Strong adaptability skills as you will join a fast-moving organization.
Open-ended contract :
- Fixed salary (according to profil) + bonus
- Health Insurance included
- Located in Paris, with frequent travels (30%) abroad and to our headquarters in Bordeaux
Send out your CV and cover letter under the reference RZE-2018 to email@example.com