Nomadeec among the 7 biggest tech trends to rule CES 2018.
We are proud to unveil the “The Future of Telemedicine” at the CES, the Consumer Electronics Show, the world’s largest technology innovation exhibition, January 9-12, 2018, Sands Expo | Level2 | Booth #43852 (Las Vegas).
Our team will be demoing our new telehealth App for the Microsoft HoloLens, designed to offer paramedics and EMTs a new tool for diagnosis and treatment of patients in the field. This innovation is the result of a co-development with our partner Holoforge Interactive, the Holographic leader.
This is a world-premiere !
Our telemedicine platform Nomadeec leverages the gesture and voice-based commands of the HoloLens to give practitioners access to customizable modules for patient assessments, clinical exams, and patient profiles.
Innovate for better and faster medical decisions
Our goal is to help healthcare professionals saving more lives by making better and faster medical decisions. We believe that mixed-reality is a tremendous opportunity to enhanced their capabilities to get advanced medical advices while keeping “hands-free” and focus on what really matters: the patient!
Discover some early MEDIA coverage below :
- “7 tech trends that will rule CES 2018” by Mashable
- “Nomadeec : HoloLens App to Offer Paramedics an Augmented Reality Assist During Emergencies” by Health Digital
- “Company to show off advanced Emergency Telemedicine application based on the Microsoft HoloLens” by MS Power User
- “Exelus To Demonstrate Telemedicine Technology At CES 2018“ by VR Focus
- “This HoloLens App Brings Doctors To Life-Threatening Situations” by VR Scout
- “This HoloLens App Hopes to Offer Paramedics an Augmented Reality Assist During Emergencies“ by HoloLens Reality New
- “Exelus Creates Nomadeec, An Exciting Interactive HoloLens Telemedicine Platform” by Medgadget